Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday

So Tuesday is much easier than Monday. No after school activities and we are well in to the week.
Well it started out rough today. Jilly decided she needed to nurse at 1230 this AM, so that woke me up, then I got back to sleep 30 minutes later. At 5 Derek's alarm went off, then Jilly woke up at 530. I successfully ignored her until about 550 and then got her up.
She is into these marathon nursing sessions again. I don't know what this is about, but it is about to drive me nuts today. So we finally got done nursing at 625 and then headed to get Jerrika and Jonathan up and then to tag team showering.
After breakfast, Derek and the kids left for school and work, Jilly wanted to nurse AGAIN, so we sat down and nursed. We then played for awhile and she had a bath and then to nap and nurse AGAIN - so 3 times before 9AM!
So while Jilly took her nap I got to work out and study for my defensive driving test.
When Sheila was down in June, I took her and the girls over to Scottsdale to go to Libby Lu to have the girls do a make over. I successfully got a speeding ticket with the photo radar.
So I did the defensive driving class online, instead of sitting in a classroom for 4 1/2 hours. It was interesting to do it online - I watched the class on my computer while watching the Olympics on TV - ya it was that boring! So I went down to 16th Ave and Indian School and took the test today. I aced it, but it was stressful! Probably stressful because I haven't taken a test in a long time and I had to pass it. If you fail, then you have to take the class in person - I don't have time to do that this week. Luckily I passed and now I am off the hook.
So on the Fly Lady topic - I got the kids sheets washed and changed, but I didn't vacuum today - I was nursing Jilly too much! Tomorrow I will do more vaccuming I guess..
I guess it was the total nursing day today. 3 times before nap, after nap, after lunch, before 2nd nap, after 2nd nap and then before bed.. Boy am I TIRED! This is like a newborn... oh well I know it doesn't last long and boy is she cute!
Today was left over day, so we had a mish mash for dinner, but boy does the fridge look much better!!!

No comments: